Blockchain is a Peer to Peer Electronic Ledger applicable worldwide.
1. Transparency – Data Stored on the Blockchain is available to all approved participants to create a single source of Truth
2. Trust - Data are linked among tamper-proof Blocks and are distributed across multiple participants enabling trust
between participants who don’t need to know one another.
3. Disintermediation – By creating an echo system of trust, the Blockchain can fulfill the role of existing intermediaries.
4. Auditability – Data on the Blockchain is everlasting and difficult to change, creating an extensive Audit Trail.
5. Smart Contracts – Digitally encoded Contracts/rules that are autonomously and consistently executed on the Blockchain
providing new methods to agree to terms and validate transaction requirements in a secure environment.
For more information on support contact us